Sunday, February 3, 2008

sunday a.m.

I took carver on a small walk, on flat ground this morning, to save his strength for the arboretum this afternoon. he had a good time marking his territory and seeing ellie and n. I woke up thinking that carver would be less stiff if he got used to walking around the apartment more. ever since we created camp carver in the living room, he has not been in any other room in the apartment. I set his food back up in the kitchen, and coaxed him in. he ate most of it, but got spooked when i was fussing with his harness-he hates when I touch him while he is eating. what was i thinking! anyway, I am going to move the food dishes back to their original place at the far end of the kitchen-it is a longer walk, but he does not have to turn around, I think where I put it now is too tight a corner. I hope I can get him back in here today!

pain meds at 815, with joint health. 1 can wellness chicken w/immune blend

No comments: