Saturday, February 9, 2008

for sale :(

o.k., I went a little crazy during the whole cancer diagnosis and made some purchases that i regret. first off is the solvit track'r dog trailer and bicycle trailer. carver has always been afraid of anything on wheels and want nothing to do with the cart (see jamaica pond entry) I also bought the jogger conversion kit, so it can be used as a strolller

not a picture of carver! that dog looks so happy in the cart!


I also bought 2 pet goods orthopedic coil spring beds, size large. these are like human mattresses with fleece covers. carver prefers an old piece of memory foam on the floor with a blanket.



I have posted these on craigs list.

if anyone is interested, please email me (see profile) or if you know anyone interested, send them my way!
I would be happy to knock the price down for either item for anyone whose dog is suffering from bone cancer.

I live in the jamaica plain section of boston, near angell memorial.

No comments: