Thursday, January 31, 2008

thursday update

we had a very lively walk today-carver seemed sleepy when I first got home, but he perked up, and wagged at the invitation of going out. we made it up the street farther than we have before, then back down. down is harder. I can't wait to get the o.k. for the harness, and his cart arrives tomorrow. E will be laughing and shaking her head about the cart. I know it is a total crap shoot, getting him into the cart, but I think it is worth a shot. i am dying to wheel him up to the pond! be brave carver, it is the ride of your dreams!! carver just had a cookie which he came into the kitchen looking for, and had his pain meds.and he pooped and marked his territory on the walk. he will get a snack of wellness this afternoon with his first batch of fish oil & deramaxx. I will meet with my meditation instructor tonight, which I am really looking forward to, to that and to sitting. I have not been to the center in months. I feel like it is my first dip back into my regular life.

No comments: