Sunday, January 27, 2008

we have received a fine gift this morning

fresh snow! big flakes, the kind that you can see the shape of the crystals on your coat, or your dog's back. carver had some fresh snow to eat this morning. it is still snowing, and I am excited to take him out later. I want e to take pictures of him out in the yard. e took all the amazing beautiful pictures of him on the album section of the yahoo group-all the blurry pics on the blog are mine. here is the link to the photo album. e actually gave me my camera, with the fact that carver was getting older in mind. I love having it, and it has been so helpful (and fun)!
so, carver went outside this morning. ever since our big adventure up the street, he seems stiffer than usual, and I am worried I pushed him too much. My next step in the land of research is to try & find out what I can do to help his other limbs stay flexible and strong. I want him to have as much mobility as possible. there is an acupucturist who works on animals and does home visits in the area, I will call her today and try to set up an appointment. I also got a couple of books about canine massage. I guess those classes at massage school might finally come in handy.
carver ate a can of wellness beef, along with some beef broth/water, and some rice. He took him pain meds around 9, and now is snoring on the couch.

No comments: