Thursday, January 24, 2008

midnight pain meds

carver went out at 6pm, and had a huge pee. when he woke up at 1130, he had another huge pee, pooped, and ate a ton of snow. I did feed him more food today-I just realized a couple of things-I started him on his new kibble-wellness core, plus I fed him more today-i looked at the recommended amounts of wet food I am suppose to be giving him, and realized that I have not been feeding him enough. the double pees, and the exuberance, instead of making me feel good sent me into a to panic. about his kidneys and the anti inflammatory meds. e talked me down. she thinks I am feeling anxiety about going into work tomorrow, which is true. I need to get up in 4 hours, and I am nervous about changing the whole flow of things around here. I am afraid of not being here for him if he needs me.

No comments: