Wednesday, June 25, 2008

the update is

that there is not much of an update! I am home on the couch with a cold, carver is lying next to me, content. carver has been doing well this week-lots of energy, good walks, cozy at all times and sleeping in the room with us every night, which I love. carver has continued to howl when I leave for work-its become his new morning ritual. e is not happy-I have had breakfasts all week so I leave for work at 5:30 a.m., which means carver is howling at 5:30! it breaks my heart that he is so unhappy that I have left-I have got to go make some money to keep us in kibble! carver has always been a quiet dog, so this is a bit of a surprise. I will talk to the acupuncturist about it on monday, to see if she has any suggestions. one thing to be grateful for-carvers howling spot of choice is in the living room, not under our upstairs neighbors bed rooms! I am going to shut the living room door tomorrow morning to see if this helps e at all.

No comments: