Tuesday, September 2, 2008

carver relaxing on a walk with e while I was in san francisco



well, we made it, carver and me. I made it to california and back, had a good visit with my sister and my nephew and my brother in law. and carver did great, hanging out with e and lili, sleeping late, staying up later, and having lots of adventures, including a trip to logan to pick me up! I have to admit I felt very at ease while away, knowing carver was in such good hands. it felt good to take a little break from being primary care taker, and I got a chance to really relax.

carver has been CLINGY since I got back. if we are in the kitchen, and carver was in the living room (the next room over) he will cry & cry, instead of just getting up and coming in. I have been trying to stay close, although I had to work the day after I got back. but my afternoons are his-chilling in the yard, cozy on the couch-whatever he wants. I missed him. I am happy to comfort him now that I am home.

here is a picture of the folks I was visiting. look at that baby!

No comments: