Thursday, August 7, 2008

thunderstorms

carver and i are sitting in the dark, waiting out another thunderstorm-it has pretty much rained here every day since june-a tropical summer! the sunflowers like it. I Just wish it did not have to happen every day during our walk time!

carver has been doing great since our visit with dr. walker-he has remained bright and happy. without a car we have been neighborhood bound, but that has been fine. we signed up for zip car so we can still get over to the arboretum every so often.

carver, e and I had a crazy week, with my big sis visiting with my nephew elijah. carver liked the baby, gave him a few good licks, but our cat blackie was obsessed, sleeping with the baby every night and following it around the apartment. it seems like we went from visiting straight into a busy week of work & plans. but we have exciting things coming up!

carver's 13th birthday is a week from tomorrow and we are having a party to celebrate. back in january I would never have imagined we would be having this celebration. e made beautiful invitations and I have been emailing friends who I will not see before hand.
i promise to post lots of pictures! carver's 7th month anniversary is right behind the birthday, so there is a lot to celebrate and be grateful for.

No comments: